Roll-Up Standee (2.5ft x 6ft)
Difference between Normal flex and Star flex
Normal Flex is used at shops or at events. Star Flex is Much higher quality Flex then Normal Flex which reflects the light and gives a better appearance when viewed.
Banner Media Quality
Vinyl(Banner Media) is definitely better quality as compared to flex or star flex and if you are participating in an renowned event, then it is better that either you go with vinyl (Banner Media).
Perfect for trade shows, conferences, expos and more.
Be ready for all kinds of events with Roll-Up Standee (2.5ft x 6ft). It is lightweight, portable & is simple to pack or ship. And setup is so quick that you’re always prepared. So, get noticed at your next exhibitions. Take your storefront to the next level. Wow clients with your presentation prep. Get started by uploading a design or selecting one of our easy-to-personalize templates.
Why choose it?
- Made from 320 gsm flex material
- Lightweight and easy-to-manage
- Great value for exhibitions, presentations or events
Planning for an excellent event
- Before the event, use posters and flyers to get people interested
- Build out your booth with matching hanging banners, sun boards and more
- Stay top of mind with takeaways like pens or postcards
Designing an effective standee
- Use large fonts and images so people can see your standee from a distance
- Contrast your background and text colours to increase readability
- Focus one main message that people can understand quickly
- Keep the safety margins in mind when you’re designing – scroll down to see the measurements in our FAQ section.
Steps to assemble a standee
- After removing from the case, create a base for the standee by turning the two support feet & making them perpendicular to the stand
- Extend the support pole by grasping the top pole section. Then turn the middle section to the right to tighten. Repeat the step by holding the middle section and turning the bottoms section to the right.
- Insert the fully extended pole into the banner stand where the round slot is provided.
- Raise the standee while placing your foot on one of the support feet to hold the stand in its place. Lock the top section of the banner using the grey slotted connector.
Tips and tricks
- For greater stability, rotate out the feet on the bottom of the base
- To raise the standee, place your foot on one of the support feet to hold the stand in place
- The retractable banner stand is best assembled by a person who is of average height or taller.